Power Supply Cougar ATX12V 1050
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|5.9 x 3.4 x 6.3 inches
About this item
- 80-PLUS gold certified – Up to 93% of efficiency, compliant with 80-PLUS GOLD efficiency requirement
- Ultra-quiet & temperature-controlled 140mm fan
- Advanced modular cable
- Compatible with latest PC-technology – Supports the newest specifications of ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards
- Support Multi-GPU technology
- Dynamic multi-12V
- Compliant with the latest ERP lot6 2013
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
New high-end series of power supplies specifically targeting demanding gamers, the COUGAR GX V3 series.
The 80 Plus Gold certified GX V3 series provides up to 93% peak efficiency. The advanced cable management solution allows users to only use those cables their peripherals actually need, thereby effectively reducing cable mess while at the same time improving air circulation and ventilation within the case.
The rugged black coating in combination with the gold vent grill add to the overall robust and aggressive appearance of these units, thereby effectively increasing the game-style looks. COUGAR GX power supply, your best choice.
80-PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
ULTRA-QUIET & TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED 140mm FAN
- 80-PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED Up to 93% of efficiency, compliant with 80-PLUS GOLD efficiency requirement
- ULTRA-QUIET & TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED 140mm FAN 140mm double ball bearing fan deliver optimum air flow with extremely low noise level, the fan speed automatically governed based on the temperature
- ADVANCED MODULAR CABLE The advanced modular cable management is further improved by utilizing new flat cables that simplify installation as well as reducing air friction in order to maximize airflow. This gives gamers the power they need, and flexibility of easy upgrades they demand
- COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST PC-TECHNOLOGY Supports the newest specifications of ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards Created for usage with current and next-generation multi-core CPU platforms
- SUPPORT MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY Support PCI Express 2.0 next-generation graphic card with 8(6+2)pin PCI-E connector
- 105 °C JAPANESE CAPACITORS Highest durable 105°C Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability, delivering 4 times the lifespan of conventional 85°C rated capacitors.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE AT 50°C Non-stop high performance and full rated wattage at 50°C/122°F ambient temperature.
- DYNAMIC MULTI-12V Automatic dynamic load distribution on multi-12V lines provide high voltage stability power separately to the GPU and the CPU. If you are not using all output lines, the PSU automatically reroutes needed power from unused lines. This improves the performance and safety of the 12V lines considerably for systems with high-end graphics cards in SLI or CrossFire mode
- COMPLIANT WITH THE LATEST ErP Lot6 2013 In Standby consumption is <0.3W, compliant with economy-friendly electrical equipment
Safeties: FULL PROTECTIONS WITH OCP, SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP & OTP
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection) If the voltages fall below a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection) If the voltages increase above a certain tolerance value on the single lines, the PSU automatically switches off.
- SCP (Short-Circuit Protection) In the case of a short-circuit this feature prevents damage to the core components of the PSU and its system components.
- OPP (Over Load Protection) If the system is over sized and requires more power from the PSU than it can perform, this protection function is activated.
- OCP (Over Current Protection) If the load on a single line is higher than indicated, the PSU automatically switches off.
- OTP (Over Temperature Protection) If the temperature is too high, the PSU automatically switches off.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.